It seems that during these Christmas Holidays, and for the end of 2014, the most popular blogs, not belonging to an editorial group, used to do a roundup on the best posts published in the last year.
I want to practice this custom as well, and in order to be impartial during my choice, I commit it to St. Google (Analytics) so that it will choose the 10 most read posts, regardless of the date of publication, from January 1st to December 31st 2014.
Heres the list in descending order:
- Mercedes-Benz and the ‘OM651 case’; (7 Comments)
Alfa Romeo vs BMW?; (3 Comments)
- Mclaren says goodbye to wipers?; (0 Comments)
- Relaunching Alfa Romeo: A bit of Ferrari in the future; (2 Comments)
- 103, 169? The car that Alfa should have built; (2 Comments)
- Interview with Stefano Villanti, Executive Director of Sales, Marketing and Product Strategy at Qoros; (1 Comment)
- Audi and the turbo electric TDi-e: Manifesto of technology; (0 Comments)
- Moment of truth: the delivery; (0 Comments)
- Car colors: freedom of choice?; (0 Comments)
- Interview with Cristiano Carlutti, Sales and Marketing Qoros Director for EMEA (1^st Part) (2^nd Part); (0 Comments)
…have an Happy 2015!
Translated by Federica Izzo