Automotive Space doesn’t aim the news, but the analysis and insights in the automotive sector.
The list of the 10 most read post of all time, is the evidence that our objectives have been achieved.
The 10 most read posts of Automotive Space
- Cadillac Man: fantasy or reality? Some interesting data collected in Italy, useful… everywhere!; (11 Comments)
Mystery shopping activities – highlights that often the first to discourage the potential customers of the dealerships are the same salesmen.
- Italy: whilst Penske is arriving, Marchione is… departing?; (4 Comments)
Big opportunities for efficient and capable dealers in Italy; but hard times for the national Manufacturer. Penske is arriving…
- Mercedes-Benz and the ‘OM651 case’; (7 Comments)
- Alfa Romeo vs BMW?; (3 Comments)
- A new European Brand: QOROS; (10 Comments)
This is a new official brand since November the 28th, founded by a joint venture between Chery and Israel Corporation.
- Standards! A new absurd war for dealers: the ‘retaliation’ of the OEMs; (6 Comments)
Despite the dramatic situation, in spite of promises and statements of ‘partnerships’, many OEMs returned to attack their networks with new standards
- NEW SUV MASERATI LEVANTE (2016): FIRST SIGHTING; (0 Comments)
First photos of the SUV Maserati Levante seen in Turin, in Feb 2015 with upgrade in Nov 2015
- Mclaren says goodbye to wipers?; (0 Comments)
- FADA calls NADA for a worldwide car Dealers Association; (10 Comments)
A short overview of the Indian automotive reality discovered during the 2012 Indian Dealers Convention, organized by FADA
- Build and sell cars is still a good business! Not for everyone; (6 Comments)
Data of the budgets of the Italian car Dealers in 2010; and confront between private owned dealers and Automaker’s owned dealers.
Among these ten posts, was someone useful in some way?
Oh, I forgot …. HAPPY 2016!